For your artwork to be produced accurately and within the correct time scale, please ensure that you follow the requirements below.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With a minimum 3mm bleed (when scaled to full-size) if edge to edge printing is required.
- With crop marks
- With a minimum safe zone of 3mm (preferably 5mm). The area within your artwork which does not contain text, images or logos (unless they bleed off the edge.) We recommend at least 3mm, but preferably 5mm, from the trimmed edge of your artwork. We also recommend all borders are at least 3mm (preferably 5 mm) thick to ensure an even finish when trimmed
- Banners with eyelets require a 50mm safe zone to allow for punching
- With each design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished size and a description
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- 300 dpi for print & 150 dpi for banners & large format
Accepted file formats:
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Once your artwork is ready to upload, please use our file upload page.